Well, we are only 6 to 7 weeks away from the DSBC Festival, and we have a lot planned to really make this a winner for you, your crew, and of course your families.
Just to add more value The Kingfisher have put an exciting offer on the table for all of us. This is how it works:
- Any purchase from the Kingfisher and Branches of R500 or multiples thereof will be entered in a lucky draw. To keep it simple a R500 or more purchase gives you one ticket. Buy R1000 or more you get two tickets etc.
- To enter you must have entered the Festival and be paid up.
- You will be given a Yamaha number, by SMS to the skipper, that is allocated to the skipper and crew. If you have forgotten it, don’t sweat the small stuff—-just phone the DSBC—–031 3379506, give your name and we will sort it out for you.
- You must write your name, (only one name allowed) Yamaha number, and your mobile number on the payment voucher. This will be deposited into a sealed box by the Kingfisher sales attendant.
- Close off date is Tuesday 24th April.
- There is one winner only and he/she will receive a Kingfisher voucher to the value of R7500.
- This voucher can only be redeemed by product and cannot be converted into cash.
- The Lucky draw will take place on Friday night the 27th April around 6.00pm.
- It should be noted that the R7500 voucher will go to the winner even if he/she is absent—–ONE, TWO, SORRY FOR YOU does not apply! However, if you are there you will receive another mystery prize just because you rocked up to the briefing!
- The Kingfisher Branches; The Kingfisher – Durban, Tackle Centre – Durban, Hook Line & Sinker – Ballito, The Fishing Tackle Shop – Warner Beach, The Complete Angler – Kloof, The Fish Eagle – Pietermaritzburg
On another angle all together, we will be ensuring sufficient parking, and the DPDC (Durban Point Development Company) have agreed to make all of their “open” land available. It will be paid parking at R30 a car and will have solid security supplied by and managed by them.
We will send more of the detail out later showing where the parking areas are. All are in such close proximity that the longest walk will be a maximum of 150 metres.
In the meantime, get your entries in, and remember March is the cut-off date to be in the overall lucky draws.
We are also enhancing your chances in the Overall Lucky Draws (where 1,2 Sorry for you will apply) by allocating three tickets to those that entered before end February, and those that enter in March will be allocated two tickets. You have to be in it to win it!
DSBC Festival Organising Committee